商务英语:工作中使用IT技术

时间:2020-10-23 15:30:14 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语:工作中使用IT技术

  下面是由应届毕业生小编为您收集的关于商务英语“工作中使用IT技术”,欢迎借鉴!

商务英语:工作中使用IT技术

  Hello and welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English with me Feifei.

  大家好,欢迎来到新一期的BBC6分钟英语,我是Feifei。

  And me Neil.

  我是Neil。

  How are you Neil and what have you been up to?

  Neil你好,你最近怎么样?

  I’m annoyed – I was doing all this work on the script for this programme on my smartphone and it crashed!Because it’s my phone, I can’t get IT support at work to sort it out for me.

  我很懊恼--我的智能手机崩溃了,这个节目我做的所有脚本都是用它做的!由于是我自己的手机,我不能找IT技术支持来解决。

  Serves you right for using your own device.

  活该你使用自己的设备。

  Yeah, I’m not alone though!A survey by a business technology company called Avenade has found that 88% of executives said employees were using their own personal computing technologies for business purposes.

  嗯,但我并不是个例!一家叫做Avenade的技术公司调查发现88%的高管表示,员工使用自己的个人电脑进行办公。

  So you’re saying lots of people are using their own smartphones and laptops instead of the company computers?

  你的意思是说很多人用自己的智能电话和笔记本电脑工作而不是单位电脑?

  Yes, more or less: either instead of company technology, or as well as the company technology, and in the name of further research I went out and did my own very unscientific survey.

  差不多吧:或者代替公司现有的技术,或者好好利用公司的技术,在进一步的研究中,名义上我出局了,并且我做的调查时非常不科学的。

  When we have a problem with our laptops, we would normally call IT support really. So we can call them at any time but they don’t always sort out the problems, so that in a way creates a problem, especially when we try to catch a deadline.

  当笔记本电脑出问题时,我们通常会找IT支持帮忙。我们可以随时给他们打电话,但是他们也不是都能解决问题的,某种意义上说也是增加了问题,尤其是当我们试图赶上期限前(完成任务)。

  Sometimes I find it hard to speak with the IT department because it seems to me that they speak one language and the rest of us speak a different language. They use too many technical terms, I so sometimes find it very frustrating dealing with technology.

  有时我发现同IT部门的人打交道很困难,因为就我来看他们说的是一种语言,剩下的人说另外一种语言。他们(说话)使用太多的技术术语,所以有时候我觉得和他们交流令人沮丧。

  I constantly come across problems with software update, such as Flash Player which is required to play video and audio, but you need to have the most updated version of Flash Player which we don’t always have, so that’s the problem. It can be very frustrating if you don’t have it, and then you ask for IT support, but sometimes they don’t know what you are talking about.

  我时不时就会遇到软件更新的问题,像播放视频和音频的Flash Player ,你需要安装最新版本,但是我们经常没有,这就是问题。如果你没有,这将会令你很沮丧,然后你去问技术支持,但是有时他们不明白你在讲什么。

  So it’s not always easy to get everything up and running, even if it’s the office computer .

  所以让电脑启动并运行是不容易的,即便是办公室的电脑。

  No, as I’m sure you know Feifei, there are always glitches, or problems, and that’s when you need to be able to talk to your company’s IT support –that’s information technology, to get things up and running again. But what should you say? Oh look, it’s Business Betty! Hi Betty, great to have you here as usual.

  不,我知道你Feifei,机器总是会有小毛病或者问题,所以你需要和你们公司的IT支持帮忙--那是信息技术,让机器再次启动并运行。但你会怎么说呢?Oh,看,是Business Betty!你好Betty,非常高兴像往常一样在这里见到你。

  Thank you Neil.

  谢谢你Neil。

  Love the hat!

  大爱那顶帽子!

  Thank you Neil! Always good to be here. Now, whatever device you’re using and wherever you are, when you have a technological problem you need to be able to explain what the problem is, and you need to be able to understand what the IT expert is saying to you. Let’s start with the problems. Maybe you can’t connect to the internet.

  谢谢你Neil!总是高兴到这里来。现在,无论你使用的是什么设备,也无论你在哪里,当你遇到技术问题你能够解释清楚这个问题是什么,并且你能够明白IT专家跟你说的是什么。让我们从问题开始。或许你的问题是你不能联网。

  I can’t connect to the internet.

  我不能联网。

  You can’t print anything.

  你(的问题是)不能打印。

  I can’t print anything.

  我不能打印。

  Maybe you saved some files to your hard drive and they've disappeared, Feifei.

  也许你将一些文件保存到你的硬盘上,但他们消失了,Feifei。

  I saved some files to my hard drive and they have disappeared.

  我将一些文件保存到硬盘上,但他们消失了。

  So the IT support person might ask you a few questions. Has this happened before?

  IT支持的人或许会问你几个问题.以前遇到过这种情况吗?

  Has this happened before?

  以前遇到过这种情况吗?

  What operating system are you running?

  你正在运行的.是什么系统?

  What operating system are you running?

  你正在运行的是什么系统?

  What version of the software are you using?

  你使用的是哪个版本的软件?

  What version of the software are you using?

  你使用的是哪个版本的软件?

  He or she might offer you some advice. For example: You need to install an update.

  他(她)或许会给你一些建议。比如:你的软件需要更新。

  You need to install an update.

  你需要更新你的软件。

  Try re-installing the programme.

  试着重新安装一下这个软件。

  Try re-installing the programme.

  试着重新安装一下这个软件。

  Or the problem might be more difficult to fix. For example, they might say your system needs a rebuild.

  或者这个问题要解决比较困难,比如,他们或许会建议重装系统。

  Your system needs a rebuild.

  你的系统需要重装一下。

  Or maybe it can’t be fixed at all!

  不然不可能解决好!

  I’m afraid this can’t be fixed.

  恐怕这样不能解决问题。

  Hopefully it won’t ever be that bad! And, of course, they might give the advice most of us have heard at one time and which seems to work very well: give your computer a re-boot – turn it off and on again.

  希望它永远不会那么糟糕 !当然,他们可能会给一个建议,这个建议我们几乎都听到过,但是很管用:重启电脑--关闭再打开它。

  Give your computer a re-boot – turn it off and on again.

  重启一下你的电脑--关上再打开它。

  So, there you have everything you need to keep the technology in your life working well.

  你有一切保持你工作良好的技术。

  Brilliant Betty, thanks.

  才华横溢的Betty,谢谢你。

  My pleasure. So if there’s nothing else, I'll be off. Bye for now.

  别客气。所以,如果没有别的事,我走了。再见。

  Bye Betty.

  再见Betty。

  That’s our Betty. She knows all about IT issues you know!

  这就是我们认识的Betty。她知道你知道的所有IT的事!

  She is a legend… do you feel a technology role-play coming on?

  她是一个传奇...接下来你想进行角色互换吗?

  Yeah, I’m the boss right?

  好的,我当Boss好吧?

  There isn’t a boss in this one, but you can be the IT support worker if you like.

  这次没有老板,但是你可以做IT支持人员如果你喜欢。

  OK, alright. So you have an IT problem and you’re asking me for help, right?

  OK,好的。所以你是遇到IT问题找我寻找帮助,是吧?

  Yes, are you ready?

  是的,你准备好了吗?

  I'm ready!

  准备好了!

  Hello, IT support, can I help you?

  你好,IT支持部,有什么我需要帮忙的?

  Hello, yes, I’ve got a problem. I saved some files to my hard drive and they have just disappeared.

  你好,是的我有一个问题。我在硬盘上存储了一些文件,但是现在他们都消失了、

  Has this happened before?

  之前遇到过这种情况吗?

  Yes, a couple of times.

  有过一两次。

  Hmm. If it’s happened a couple of times, you might need to install an update.

  Hmm。如果以前遇到过这种情况,你可能需要更新软件。

  And if that doesn’t work?

  如果那样不行呢?

  Well, if that doesn’t work, your system needs a rebuild. Try installing the update, and let me know how it goes.

  如果不行的话说明你需要重装系统。试着更新下,然后告诉我什么情况。

  OK, thanks for your help.

  好的,谢谢你的帮助。

  You’re welcome.

  不客气。

  And that’s the end of today’s role-play!

  这就是今天角色互换的尾声了!

  How was it for you?

  你感觉怎么样?

  It was great, Neil. You sounded like you actually knew what you were talking about!

  非常棒,Neil。你就像你真的知道你说的什么似的!

  Well, that’s because I’m brilliant. You can call me anytime you have a problem Feifei.

  呃,那是因为我很聪明。Feifei你遇到问题可以随时给我打电话。

  But you’re not really an IT expert, are you? You can’t even fix your own smartphone!

  但你真的不是IT专家,不是吗?你连你智能手机出的问题都解决不了!

  Ah, don’t joke Feifei, I’ve lost the whole of the series!

  Ah,Feifei你不要开我玩笑了,我所有的东西都没了!

  You are just going to have to write them again. Good luck to you for the next time you’re dealing with any IT issues.

  你将得再复制一遍。祝你下次能够解决好任何IT问题。

  Yes, it’s good luck from me too and goodbye from both of us. Join us again soon for another episode of 6 Minute English!

  是的,祝福我吧,再见了。欢迎再次加入BBC6分钟英语!

  Bye!

  再见!

【商务英语:工作中使用IT技术】相关文章:

工作中眼神的使用礼仪09-17

商务英语谈判使用技巧06-24

日语工作中使用频率高的句子汇总08-27

为什么要使用Vlan技术08-14

商务英语邮件之also的正确使用01-16

外贸工作中商务英语信函写作及翻译技巧09-27

精益技术在实践工作中的应用08-20

2017年商务英语写作如何正确使用商务词汇11-15

Eclipse的组件内如何使用RIA技术09-30

驾驶技术 :夜间超车时如何使用灯光11-09