商务谈判口语

时间:2022-04-26 11:29:46 Negotiation 我要投稿

商务谈判必备口语

  口语是一个汉语词汇,指口头言语;泛指言论或议论。以下是小编为大家整理的商务谈判口语相关内容,仅供参考,希望能够帮助大家。

商务谈判必备口语

  商务谈判口语1

  1.We wish you will give us a competitive price and we would rather have your CIF prices than FOB prices.

  我们希望你方能够报给我方一个较有竞争力的价格,并且希望你方报给我们CIF价(到岸价),而不是FOB价(离岸价)。

  2.I’m afraid that the price is on the high side.How about reducing the price by 10%? 我觉得这个价格偏高,把价格降低10%怎么样?

  3.I’m sorry to inform you that we have lodged a claim(提出索赔) against your

  company on the goods for $500 for short weight.

  我非常遗憾地通知您,我们已针对货物短重一事向你公司提出索赔500美元。

  4.We can assure you that we will do everything to effect the delivery(发货) as soon

  as possible.This is the best we can do.

  我们可以向您保证我们将想尽一切办法尽快发货。我们只能做到这一步了。

  5.To meet you halfway, we suggest 50% of the payment should be made by confirmed(保兑的), irrevocable(不可撤销的) letter of credit(信用证), and the balance by D/P (付款交单).商务谈判我们妥协一下吧,我们建议50%的付款用保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,其余的用D/P。

  6.Now there remains one more point to discuss.What coverage(保险) will you take out for the goods we have ordered?

  现在还有一个问题要讨论,你们准备给我们订的货买什么样的保险?

  7.Who is authorized to issue the inspection certificate(商检证)? What if the inspection can not be completed within the time limit?

  谁有权来发放商检证?如果商检不能在限期内完成将怎么办?

  8.I can’t give you the thumbs up right now, but I think it will be alright.

  我现在无法立刻同意,不过我想应该可以。

  9.I’d like to get right to the point here.If Smith Company took a 70% position(股份) in the joint venture (合资企业)we’d be taking a back seat to you.

  我想针对重点开门见山地说,若Smith公司在合资中占七成的股份,那么我们只有让贵公司控制全局了。

  10.We’d be more than happy to accommodate you.If we don’t share all information, the agreement becomes null and void(失效).

  我们很乐意配合这一点,如果我们不提出全部有关资料,那合约自动失效

  11.请允许我向你们介绍马丁先生,我们的总工程师。

  Allow me to introduce Mr.Martin, our chief engineer.

  12.这是我的名片,我是太平洋进出口公司的。

  This is my business card.I am from Pacific Import and Export Co.

  13.在我们开始正式谈判前,我想了解一下你们公司的状况。

  Before we begin our negotiation, I’d like to know something about your

  company.

  14.您想如何开始谈判?您有什么计划了吗?

  How would you like to proceed with the negotiation? Do you have any plans?

  15.我们先定一个议事日程好吗?

  Let’s draw up an agenda for our discussion, shall we?

  16.我们已经制定了一个谈判计划,请过目。如果有不同意见,请告诉我们。 We have worked out a schedule for this negotiation.Please have a look.If you

  have any objection, don’t hesitate to let us know.

  17.我们正在考虑近期内在这里建立一家合资公司。

  We are considering establishing joint-venture here in the near future.

  18.我相信我们的共同努力对我们将来的合作会起到重要的作用。

  We trust our joint efforts will contribute to the cooperation in the future.

  19.据我所知,目前的市场对我们十分有利。

  As far as I know, the present market is rather favourable to us.

  20.好吧,我现在非常有信心的说大家都赞同这个提议。

  Well, in confidence, I can be sure that all of you are in favour of this proposal.

  21.我们最好等到我们收集了更多的资料之后再做决定来选择。

  We’d better not make a decision and keep the choice open until we have gotten more

  information.

  22.发一个议程给他们,让他们了解我们的打算并试探一下他们的想法。

  Please send an agenda to them and let them know our plan and sound out their opinions about it.

  23.现在我们应该决定参加谈判的人员了。

  It is high time that we shall decide who is going to involve in the negotiation.

  24.我认为应该让威廉森来做我们的主谈手,他有魄力,善于公关,而毕竟他是

  这方面公认的专家学者呢。

  I think we shall make Mr.Williamson as our chief negotiator, for he drives hard and is good at public relations; after all, he is an acknowledged expert in this field.

  25.他们有一个很强的谈判班子,我们可以从他们的背景资料来判断他们的兴趣

  和他们可能提出的问题。

  They have a very strong negotiation team, we can learn something about them from their background where their interests lie and what questions they will ask.

  26.我们怎么小心都不为过,智者千虑必有一失嘛。

  We can never be too careful.Homer sometimes nods.

  27.我们必须重视那个问题,这可是我们能获取双赢的关键。

  We must attach great importance to that question for it is the key to get win-win in our negotiation.

  28.这是我们给你们安排在这里的日程表,请查看一下看看你们的意见如何。 This is the itinerary we have worked out for you here, please check it and let us know your opinion.

  29.If you stand firm, there’s no point in further discussions.We might as well call the whole deal off.

  要是你坚持的话,我们就没有必要再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

  30.We have received offers much lower than yours.So business depends very much on your price.

  我们已收到了比你方报价低得多的报价。因此,这笔生意能否成交主要取决于你们的价格。

  31.I suggest we meet each other halfway so that the business can be concluded.

  我建议我们大家折中一下,这样就能做成生意了。

  32.I don’t think I can accept it right now, as it is beyond my negotiating limit.

  我想我现在没法接受这一点,因为这超出了我的谈判限度。

  33.I’m sorry I’m not authorized to make such a bid reduction.

  很抱歉我无权作出这么大幅度的减价。

  34.10% discount is out of the question.It’s outside where I can go.The best I can do is 4%.

  降价10%是不可能的。这超出了我的权限。我最多只能降价4%。

  35.The size of our order depends on your price.If your price is attractive, we’re going to place a large order with you.

  我们定购的数量取决于你们的价格。要是你们的价格有吸引力的话,我们就下大订单。

  36.We’re glad that the deal has come off nicely and hope there will be more to come.

  我很高兴这笔交易圆满成功了,希望以后能达成更多的交易。

  37.The unit price is US$20 per set FOB Guangzhou.

  广州离岸价每套20美元。

  38.We have quoted you the best price, including 5% commission.

  我们给你的是最好的价格,其中包括了5%的佣金。

  39.Here is our offer, 300 Euro per ton, CIF Singapore.

  我们的报盘,每吨300欧元新加坡到岸价。

  40.Is it possible to reduce the price by 10 %?

  价格是否能下降10%?

  41.The lowest price we can accept is US$350 per metric ton CIF Shanghai.

  我们能接受的最低的上海到岸价为每公吨350美元。

  42.Are you negotiable? 有商量的余地吗?

  43.I am sure there are some room for negotiation.

  肯定还有商量的余地吧。

  44.This is our bed-rock quotation.

  这是我们的最低报价。

  45.Considering the quality of our products, you will find that our offer is quite

  reasonable.

  就我们的产品质量而言,我们的报价是很合理的。

  46.I wish I could give every customer a discount.

  但愿我能给每个客户都打折。

  47.If we modify our specifications, would you consider a large order?

  如果我们修改我们的产品规格,你们是否考虑下大订单?

  48.I agree in principle, but I would like to add something more sometime later.

  我原则上同意,但过后我们会增加一些东西。

  49.Let’s try to adopt your ideas into a concrete plan satisfactory to both parties.

  我们看看是否能将贵方的想法变成为能使双方满意的具体方案。

  50.It seems to me that we are giving up too much in this case.

  我觉得我们在这单生意上太亏了吧。

  51.You don’t want to fight over the same turf, do you?

  你不想老是纠缠在同一个问题上吧。

  52.If you stand firm, we can hardly come to terms.

  如果你一意孤行,我们很难达成一致。

  53.Unless you can reduce the price, chances for business are remote.

  除非你能降价,否则估计成交的希望渺茫。

  54.To encourage business, we are prepared to make a reduction.

  为了能做成生意,我们准备适当调整价格。

  55.If you buy in bulk,you can get for cheaper.

  大的单子可以便宜些。

  56.This raises very indication of a further rise in price in the near future.

  这种迹象说明不久的将来价格会上涨的。

  57.Before we move on to the next subject, let us not overlook the importance of

  competitive products.

  在我们继续下一个问题之前,让我们正视竞争产品问题的重要性。

  58.If you do not mind, may I hold my answer to your questions until we have finished the discussion about your marketing strategy?

  如果你不介意的话,我是否可以将问题保留至行销策略的讨论时再回答?

  59.I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

  60.I must reiterate that our position on this issue is very clear.

  我必须重申我们对这一项议题的立场很清楚。

  61.Your answer to my next question will have a great impact on the whole negotiation.

  Would you give me your frank opinion so that we both can have a clear understanding?

  你们对下一个问题的.答案对谈判有很大的关联。请你坦率的回答,双方才不会产生误解。

  62.I confess I have some difficulty in following your logic on this matter.Could you kindly elaborate for me?

  我对你说的理论逻辑不太了解。请你详细说明好吗?

  63.We regret to inform you that your proposal does not allow us to go ahead.

  我们很遗憾地通知你们,我们不能接受你们的提议。

  64.We are pleased to advise you of our final response as follows.

  我们高兴地告诉你,我们的最后回应如下。

  65.I cannot find anything wrong with your proposal right now.if I find anything, I will

  come back to you.

  目前我对你的提议没有疑问,如果我有任何问题,我会和你联络。

  66.要是你坚持你方的付款条件的话,恐怕我们得重新考虑你们的报价。

  If you insist on your payment terms, I’m afraid we’ll have to reconsider your price.

  67.其他供货商给我们提供的条件更优惠。他们从没有要求我们付定金。

  Other suppliers are offering us more favorable terms, and they don’t ask for a down payment.

  68.考虑到我们之间的长期合作关系,我们就在价格上折中一下吧,不过,你们要同意我方的提出的支付方式。

  In view of our long-term business relations, let’s meet each other halfway in price, but you should accept our payment terms.

  69.为了表示我们的诚意,我们破例再降2%。这是我们的最低价了。

  To show our sincerity in doing business with you, we’ll make an exception this time and agree to make a further reduction of 2%.This is the best we can do.

  70.我可以向你保证我们会即期交货。

  We can assure you of prompt delivery.

  71.我很高兴我们的谈判获得了成功。希望这一次是我们富有成果的合作的开始。 I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful end.Let’s hope it’s the beginning of a rich and fruitful cooperation.

  72.We must take stock of our own bargaining strength.

  我们必须估计一下我们自己的谈判实力。

  73.You should deliver the goods on the specified date.If you fail to do so, we’ll reserve our right to claim.

  你方应在规定的日期交货。要是你方不能按时交货的话,我们将保留索赔权。

  74.If the product quality is good, we could extend the contract and enlarge our order.要是你方的产品质量优良的话,我们可以延长合约,并增加定购的数量。

  75.I’m afraid we are unable to do better on the time of shipment.Our manufacturers have heavy backlogs on their hands.

  恐怕我们没法提前装船了。我们的生产厂商手头有许多积压而没有交付的订单。

  商务谈判口语2

  1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?

  在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

  2、We are ready.

  我们准备好了。

  3、I know I can count on you.

  我知道我可以相信你。

  4、Tust me.

  请相信我。

  5、We are here to solve problems.

  我们是来解决问题的。

  6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

  这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

  7、Ihope this meeting is productive.

  我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

  8、I need more information.

  我需要更多的信自。

  9、Not in the long run.

  从长远来说并不是这样。这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。

  10、Let me explain to you why.

  让我给你一个解释一下原因。很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。

  11、That’s the basic problem.

  这是最基本的问题。

  12、Let’s compromise.

  让我们还是各退一步吧。嘴里这么说,免费学英语网站,心里可千万别放松。追求利润最大化是一种专业精神。

  13、It depends on what you want.

  那要视贵方的需要而定。没那么正规的场合下说:那要看你到底想要什么。

  14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.

  时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

  15、Are you negotiable?

  你还有商量的余地吗?

  商务谈判口语3

  I see what you mean.

  我明白您的意思。

  That's a good idea.

  是个好主意。

  I agree with you.

  我赞成。

  如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如:

  We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.

  如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。

  在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:

  I don't think that's a good idea.

  我不认为那是个好主意。

  或者 Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.

  坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。

  商务谈判口语4

  1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?

  在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

  2、We are ready.

  我们准备好了。

  3、I know I can count on you.

  我知道我可以相信你。

  4、Tust me.

  请相信我。

  5、We are here to solve problems.

  我们是来解决问题的。

  6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

  这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

  7、Ihope this meeting is productive.

  我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

  8、I need more information.

  我需要更多的信自。

  9、Not in the long run.

  从长远来说并不是这样。这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。

  10、We need a break.

  我们需要暂停一下。

  11、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.

  咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。

  12、I suggest that we take a break.

  建议休息一下。

  13、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.

  我建议明天再继续,好吗?少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住“,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”。

  14、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.

  我们可以把会议延迟到明天。

  15、That will eat up a lot of time.

  那会耗费很多时间。

  16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.

  我肯定还有商量的余地。

  17、We have another plan.

  我们还有一个计划。准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!

  18、Let’s negotiate the price.

  让我们来讨论一下价格吧。

  19、We could add it to the agenda.

  我们可以把它也列入议程。

  20、Thanks for reminding us.

  谢谢你的提醒。

  21、Our position on the issue is very simple.

  我们的意见很简单。

  22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.

  希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。

  23、We have done a lot.

  我们已经取得了不少的进展。

  24、We can work out the details next time.

  我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。

【商务谈判必备口语】相关文章:

商务谈判必备英语口语学习12-05

商务谈判中必备的英语口语12-07

商务谈判的口语11-17

商务谈判经典口语11-16

商务谈判中必备的英语口语对话12-18

商务谈判一定需要的必备口语12-15

2016商务谈判中必备的英语口语12-13

商务谈判口语情景对话11-19

2017年商务谈判中必备的英语口语12-19